IndicHues Handmade Crewel Embroidered With Silk Thread 2x3 feet Rug From Kashmir
Check COD Availability
Description:- Leave your guests in awe with your classic home decor styling with this stunning hand embroidered crewel work rug. Crafted with immense intricacy by artisans from Kashmir.
The Crewel Embroidery has rich history of thousands of years. The word "crewel" is an old word that refers to the yarn itself, a two-ply wool yarn.
This Embroidery is usually done on a closely woven ground fabric, typically linen or cotton. A firm fabric is required to support the weight of the stitching and is done using a hook called as Aari and 1 ply or 2 ply wool yarn is used for embroidery patterns. But for some high end work, the silk thread is also used for embroidery. The base fabric is generally thick cotton canvas but even linen, velvet and organza is also used as a fabric material.
Craft:- Crewel Embroidery
Region:- Jammu and Kashmir
Color:- Multi colour
Material:- Cotton with silk thread embroidery
Dimensions(feet):- L= 3 , B=2
Package contents:- 1 Rectangular Rug
- Add warmth and character to hallway and corridors, so they don’t become dead spaces.
- Can be used a bedside rug especially in winters to insulate a person's feet from a cold tile or concrete floor, making a room more comfortable.
- Can be used a prayer rug.
- Perfect Gift for Housewarming/Anniversaries/Birthdays / for all occasions.
- Dry Clean only
- Do not use bleach or some hard detergent/chemical.
- Dispatched in 2-3 business days.
- This product will be delivered to you within 7-8 business days.
"IndicHues" delivers across India and assures the use of the best possible transport/courier agencies to deliver your product.
Please Note:- Products on IndicHues are hand crafted and handpicked for you from various parts of India. Because of the intricacy of the work, there may be slight variations in the colors of the image you see on your monitor and the actual product. Though we take great efforts in ensuring that what you see is as close to the real thing as possible.