:- Souvenir from Kashmir will enthrall you its majestic aura. Shikara is wooden boat found on Dal Lake and is a cultural symbol of Valley.Craft
:-Jammu And KashmirColor
:- Natural wood colorProduct Dimensions
:-L inch= 15Weight
:- 00 gmsPrimary material/Material used
:-Walnut woodNumber of Pieces
- Unique gift Item.
- Can be added to your souvenir collection.
- Wipe with dry cloth.
- Avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Use of wood wax is recommended from few years down the line to maintain its look and feel.
- Dispatched in 2-3 business days.
- This product will be delivered to you within 10-12 Days.
"IndicHues" delivers across India and assures the use of the best possible transport/courier agencies to deliver your product.Please Note
:- Products on IndicHues are hand crafted and handpicked for you from various parts of India. Because of the intricacy of the work, there may be slight variations in the colors of the image you see on your monitor and the actual product. Though we take great pains in ensuring that what you see is as close to the real thing as possible.